Request ASD Cyber and Information Security Advice and Assistance
This form is for Unclassified government and business enquiries only. Contact us regarding information classified For Official Use Only.
- Home users should refer to Stay Smart Online for internet security advice
- Businesses and other private organisations should refer to CERT Australia
- Government ICT professionals are encouraged to use OnSecure to ask for advice or assistance from other government ICT professionals or ASD
- Online crime should be reported to the police via Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network (ACORN)
- Personnel security and security clearance enquiries should be directed to the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA)
- Department of Defence DRN/DSN enquiries should be directed to the Defence Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG)
All fields are mandatory unless noted.