IRAP – InfoSec Registered Assessor Program
The Defence Signals Directorate’s Information security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) registers qualified IT security professionals to provide information security services on behalf of DSD.
IRAP is currently undergoing some administrative changes (Q2 2013). Please keep an eye on this page for updates.
- IRAP assessor training and assessment is facilitated by BAE Systems Detica and Saltbush Group for DSD. Please visit the BAE Systems Detica or Saltbush Group websites for training and assessment.
- Assessment and certification activities are based on Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual principles.
- IRAP assessors may provide assessment up to the TOP SECRET level for:
- IRAP documentation and guides are available.
- Audit guides are no longer available. DSD recommends using the Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual Controls.