The Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) offers unique work opportunities for many staff, reflecting our unique role in the Australian Government.
- Analyst careers: analysing and reporting on intelligence affecting Australian Defence Force operations and Australian Government policy
- Business management careers: broad range of administrative and management roles in a unique environment
- Information security careers: providing help and advice to protect critical Australian information and information systems
- Technical careers: highly specialised cryptology, programming, computer and network engineering challenges
- Linguists: translating and interpreting diverse foreign material for a broad range of customers
- Graduates: critical thinkers with problem-solving skills always wanted to join a great team